SELF INTROSPECTION

Who Am I ? .

Am I The Body , the Physical Body that one can see . This body is inert .
When life is added to this physical body it becomes the Bio-Physical Body .

This Bio-Physical Body is made up of mostly water , air , fire , earth
, and sky .

Water – two thirds of body is water . intra cellular , extra cellular
, blood in arteries & veins , intestinal juices, Cerebro spinal fluid
of nervous sytem , synovial fluid of joints .

Air – oxygen , carbon dioxide , and nitrogen of respiratory system ,
intestinal gases ,Air in the para nasal sinuses , and a little dissolved in the body waters .

Fire – digestive acid in the stomach , and alkaline bile , pancreas
and intestines .

Earth – skin , flesh , and bones , sense organs - eyes , ears , skin
, nose , tongue .

Sky – mind , wish , thoughts , ideas , ego , emotions ;
sight , hearing , touch , smell , taste .

All these function through chemical , electrical , mechanical means –
biochemical , bio electrical , and bio mechanical means

Now I know that I am A Bio Physical , Bio Chemical , Bio Electrical ,
and Bio Mechanical Body with an identity , an ego and specified biological functions – hunger and thirst – a desire to survive – compete with an idea of survival of the fittest in this world where struggle for existence
is the norm , and I am so selfish , that I have decided to over come
all obstacles and survive as I know that I am the product of Divine natural selection .

At the outset I was hovering in the interstellar space gathering
cosmic dust and awaiting Divine Orders for a suitable abode to acquire all the above faculties and flourish . I am aware of my 860.000 plus previous existences and at that initial stage I had no attachments , no emotions .I am unconcerned about all my previous abodes , am aware of where I have come from The Source , and anxious to fulfill my destiny and become A part of That Original Source .

The opportune moment came , and there was a moment of ecstacy somewhere and as pre ordained , I found my abode , where I had to spend next 10 months , and even then as I am wallowing inside a dark place I am dimly aware of all that happened to me .

As the divine forces and destiny decreed , the moment came , I opened
my eyes , took a breath , Cried out loud and clear and completely forgot all about my past .Now I only am aware about hunger , thirst , my mother , later on my
father , my siblings .Now I developed likes and dislikes , pain and happiness , and a sense of ownership .

But some where within me , my genes , my mitochondrial DNA , I am
becoming aware , all this is not me – not this bio physical , chemical
etc body , not all these senses , not all those elements of water etc
– I am , it is not me , IT is IT deep within and that I should strive
to realize That Truth , See My INNER SELF , which has no name , no
birth , no death , no feelings – but omniscient , omni potent and omni
present and all the many constructions around That Self , served the
purpose of A journey like a passenger in a train compartment .

I do not know what will happen , how long I need to travel in this
train , or change into another train , or when will I reach My Home –
Only The Master Knows . So Be it .

Comments