வெற்றிக்கான மந்த்ரம்

Chant the below mantra at least 108 times everyday with deep belief and dedication.Rajagopala மந்த்ர.Krishna Krishna Mahāyogin> Bhaktānām Abhayam Kara> Govinda Paramānanda> Sarvam Me Vasha Māna Ya !!Translation:- Krishna, oh great Yogi, you give shelter to your devotees. Oh Govinda, You are the giver of Supreme Bliss. Bring everything to my> favor.> > I hope and pray all will be benefited with this great mantra. Please let> us know the effects of this mantra on your job and career prospects. May God Bless you all.

Comments

  1. Krishna Krishna Mahāyogin> Bhaktānām Abhayam Kara> Govinda Paramānanda> Sarvam Me Vasha Māna Ya !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please mail me the Sanskrit version of the Manthra. I mean please mail me the Manthra in Sanskrit Script.
    My mail id : rangaprasaadh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment